What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details required when making a booking or to help you with your experience on our website.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. We do not use an SSL certificate as ppayment process will be handled by 3rd party payment gateway such as PayPal or iPay88.
Consequences of not providing Personal Data
Failure to provide us with the required personal information will potentially cause us to be unable:
- To process your booking or payment transaction
- To enter into a service contract or agreement with you
- To communicate announcements, value added services or updates to you
- To process settlement of Refund or Cancellation and/or Chargeback of the payment transaction
- To manage and maintain your account(s) with us
- To respond to your enquiries or complaints and to resolve disputes
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics & Interest Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
Access or Change Your Personal Information
You can review and edit your personal information at any time by logging in to your account. You can also close your account by informing us via email, at email@example.com. If you close your account, we will mark your account in our database as “Closed,” but may retain personal information from your account for a certain period of time to collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, prevent fraud, or take other actions as required or permitted by law.
How You Can Contact Us about Privacy Questions